Tuesday 26 March 2013

My Juicer

Woah so I didn't realise there were so many different types and models of juicers. I just presumed a juicer was a juicer but apart from not getting it mixed up with a blender there are different types depending on what you want to juice...

Thankfully there were lots of sites with helpful information and advice online and I found ukjuicers.com particularly helpful.

I decided on this Philips juicer from Argos because of the great reviews - especially about how easy it is to clean (I knew lots of cleaning would definitely put me off!).

And the verdict is... I love it. It's my new friend and it is so easy to use and clean and does exactly what it's supposed to. My Mum now also has the same juicer and loves it too. It's a great starter juicer and juices all the main fruit and veg with only a few needing to be peeled first.

Next stop... get juicing! But as I said, the reason I started juicing was because of my Mum's cancer and so first I did some more research and came up with some guidlines... or The Rules as my Mum calls them... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment